If you are passionate about the disability sector don’t miss this great opportunity to join an organisation that is human rights based, values driven, offers a family friendly work environment and makes a genuine difference to the lives of people in the local community.
Your role will include:
– Assisting NDIS participants in support coordination and implementation of all services in their funded plan.
– Develop service agreements and create service bookings
– Maintain accurate and up to date case notes on service provision
– Build the capacity of the participant to achieve greater independence.
– Establish and maintain effective links with the NDIA, other service providers and relevant stakeholders.